Sunday, August 28, 2011 - 14:20 in Earth & Climate
The remains of Hurricane Irene had lots of punch, through potent rains, well inland.
- NASA satellites Hurricane Irene almost one-third the size of US east coastThu, 25 Aug 2011, 16:34:50 EDT
- NASA satellites and aircraft studied Hurricane Karl before it fadedMon, 20 Sep 2010, 15:07:46 EDT
- GOES satellite sees bulk of Ida's clouds and rain inland while center making landfallTue, 10 Nov 2009, 12:09:06 EST
- Hurricane Irene polluted Catskills watershedWed, 26 Sep 2012, 15:32:43 EDT
- Hurricane watches up in Canada as the GOES-13 Satellite sees Hurricane Igor still expandingTue, 21 Sep 2010, 15:56:38 EDT