Monday, August 15, 2011 - 17:00 in Biology & Nature
An evolutionary mystery — how butterflies changed their wing patterns to mimic neighboring species and avoid being eaten by birds — has been solved.
- Research reveals how butterflies copy their neighbors to fool birdsSun, 14 Aug 2011, 15:33:30 EDT
- An eye gene colors butterfly wings redThu, 21 Jul 2011, 17:04:51 EDT
- Wing bling: For female butterflies, flashier is betterTue, 12 Jun 2012, 0:31:29 EDT
- Penn researchers find new way to mimic the color and texture of butterfly wings Mon, 15 Oct 2012, 17:34:39 EDT
- Flexible wings driven by simple oscillation may be viable for efficient micro air vehiclesMon, 22 Nov 2010, 12:36:12 EST