Monday, August 1, 2011 - 15:10 in Health & Medicine
Some researchers believe that an increased risk of stroke and heart disease at the upper end of that range may mean it's time to re-examine what's considered normal.
- Heart beat may provide clues to kidney healthThu, 8 Jul 2010, 18:15:52 EDT
- Heart failure hospitalization rates rise among nation's seniorsSun, 9 Nov 2008, 14:57:10 EST
- Poor countries have disproportionately higher burden of disease from stroke than from heart diseaseTue, 5 Jul 2011, 20:36:35 EDT
- Elevated heart rate over time linked to significant risk of deathThu, 12 Aug 2010, 14:44:03 EDT
- Positive thinking is prescription for the heartMon, 14 Jul 2008, 10:27:55 EDT