Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 10:50 in Psychology & Sociology
The journal Science said Monday that Marc Hauser, the Harvard researcher whom the university accused last year of eight charges of scientific misconduct, has replicated an experiment he published in 2007.
- Substantial costs associated with scientific misconduct should prioritize prevention effortsTue, 17 Aug 2010, 17:23:31 EDT
- Male doctors more likely to be disciplined for misconductSat, 30 Apr 2011, 22:31:03 EDT
- Misconduct, not error, accounts for most scientific paper retractionsMon, 1 Oct 2012, 16:38:09 EDT
- New research in AJN shows link between nurse's criminal history and professional misconductTue, 3 Mar 2009, 10:48:10 EST
- Global science community affirms its responsibilities in science and its role in societyThu, 23 Oct 2008, 11:24:24 EDT