Thursday, November 11, 2010 - 14:40 in Biology & Nature
Based strictly on parts that have been seized, more than 1,000 tigers have been killed over the last decade, a group estimates, but the number is doubtless higher.
- More than 1,000 tigers reduced to skin and bones in last decadeTue, 9 Nov 2010, 11:04:49 EST
- Study: Tiger numbers could triple if large-scale landscapes are protectedTue, 25 Jan 2011, 15:05:50 EST
- Decline in Russian tigers renews calls to end all tradeMon, 19 Oct 2009, 12:49:57 EDT
- India releases tiger numbers as experts conveneMon, 28 Mar 2011, 13:33:20 EDT
- Sumatran 'tiger map' reveals tiger population higher than expectedMon, 6 Dec 2010, 10:23:59 EST