Monday, November 1, 2010 - 10:00 in Biology & Nature
Of 1,735 tissue samples analyzed, only 13 showed trace amounts of oil dispersant residue, in concentrations well below safety thresholds established by federal agencies, officials say.
- Combination of Gulf oil and dispersant spell potential trouble for gut microbesTue, 23 Oct 2012, 15:39:19 EDT
- U of Minnesota study: Americans worried about the quality of Gulf seafoodMon, 28 Jun 2010, 12:30:28 EDT
- Organizing an Earth Systems Science AgencyThu, 3 Jul 2008, 14:36:46 EDT
- Measuring nitrate concentrations in leafy green vegetablesTue, 8 Sep 2009, 13:38:22 EDT
- WHOI scientists analyze, explain the chemical makeup of Gulf plumeMon, 18 Jul 2011, 16:36:37 EDT