Friday, September 17, 2010 - 17:42 in Earth & Climate
This year's minimum level of sea ice is the third lowest ever recorded.
- Arctic sea ice reaches minimum extent for 2009, third lowest ever recordedThu, 17 Sep 2009, 16:02:01 EDT
- Arctic sea ice reaches lowest extent in 2008, second lowest ever recordedTue, 16 Sep 2008, 14:43:11 EDT
- Arctic sea ice reaches lowest 2010 extent, third lowest in satellite recordThu, 16 Sep 2010, 9:16:44 EDT
- Arctic sea ice hits second-lowest extent, likely lowest volume, say CU-Boulder researchersThu, 2 Oct 2008, 13:21:33 EDT
- Arctic Sea ice extent is third lowest on recordTue, 6 Oct 2009, 17:18:17 EDT