Wednesday, May 19, 2010 - 02:00 in Biology & Nature
The Kemp’s ridley turtle, whose numbers plummeted after an oil rig blowout in 1979, are in danger from the latest giant spill.
- Longline fishery in Costa Rica kills thousands of sea turtles and sharksWed, 2 Oct 2013, 16:40:54 EDT
- Atlantic sea turtle population threatened by egg infectionFri, 29 Oct 2010, 11:03:57 EDT
- Africa's sea turtles need passports for protectionThu, 12 May 2011, 11:32:41 EDT
- Travel hazards: 2 studies start to map pollutant threats to turtlesWed, 27 Apr 2011, 10:34:41 EDT
- Study finds high mortality of endangered loggerhead sea turtles in Baja CaliforniaTue, 14 Oct 2008, 17:07:33 EDT