Thursday, May 6, 2010 - 16:20 in Paleontology & Archaeology
About 1 percent to 4 percent of the DNA of non-Africans today comes from Neanderthals, a team in Germany reported, though some archaeologists are skeptical of the finding.
- Complete Neanderthal genome sequencedThu, 6 May 2010, 15:12:12 EDT
- New evidence debunks 'stupid' Neanderthal mythMon, 25 Aug 2008, 22:29:08 EDT
- Genetic research confirms that non-Africans are part NeanderthalMon, 18 Jul 2011, 9:01:46 EDT
- Research raises doubts about whether modern humans and Neanderthals interbredMon, 13 Aug 2012, 18:04:20 EDT
- Neanderthal genome yields insights into human evolution and evidence of interbreedingThu, 6 May 2010, 15:12:09 EDT