Saturday, January 9, 2010 - 01:14 in Earth & Climate
Newport, Ore., has been named the new home of the federal oceanic agency’s Pacific Fleet, irking it’s neighboring state of Washington and three ports there.
- WSU astrobiologist proposes fleet of probes to seek life on MarsTue, 24 Apr 2012, 1:37:12 EDT
- Seaports need a plan for weathering climate change, Stanford researchers sayMon, 16 May 2011, 12:32:47 EDT
- Revolutionary crane technology may be in Navy's futureTue, 1 Jun 2010, 17:11:11 EDT
- Pinning down the fleeting Internet: Web crawler archives historical data for easy searchingMon, 17 Nov 2008, 16:35:52 EST
- URI, IAA archaeologists discover shipwrecks, ancient harbor on coast of IsraelWed, 28 Nov 2012, 17:04:31 EST