Friday, October 2, 2009 - 13:00 in Paleontology & Archaeology
An analysis of sediments in Denmark suggested that algae recovered in less than a century after an event that wiped out the dinosaurs.
- New findings show a quick rebound from marine mass extinction eventFri, 2 Oct 2009, 11:54:33 EDT
- Asteroid killed off the dinosaurs, says international scientific panelThu, 4 Mar 2010, 14:48:54 EST
- Asteroid that killed the dinosaurs also wiped out the 'Obamadon'Mon, 10 Dec 2012, 17:06:05 EST
- Princeton geoscientist offers new evidence that meteorite did not wipe out dinosaursMon, 4 May 2009, 11:47:06 EDT
- Extinction by asteroid a rarityTue, 7 Oct 2008, 12:08:25 EDT