Monday, January 19, 2009 - 18:49 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Scientists suggest that by planting certain crop varieties, summertime cooling could be obtained across central North America and a wide band of Europe and Asia.
- Cooling the planet with cropsThu, 15 Jan 2009, 12:36:27 EST
- Strategic farming practices could help mitigate global warmingThu, 15 Jan 2009, 12:36:33 EST
- Sugarcane cools climateSun, 17 Apr 2011, 13:32:41 EDT
- US a surprisingly large reservoir of crop plant diversityMon, 29 Apr 2013, 21:33:51 EDT
- Discovery offers hope of saving sub-Saharan crops from devastating parasitesFri, 10 Sep 2010, 12:29:44 EDT