Thursday, September 25, 2008 - 23:42 in Earth & Climate
A study suggests that portions of a patch of bedrock in northern Quebec are 4.28 billion years old and formed when the Earth was less than 300 million years old.
- Oldest known rocks discoveredThu, 25 Sep 2008, 14:36:54 EDT
- Oldest known rock on Earth discoveredFri, 26 Sep 2008, 9:43:08 EDT
- McGill researchers find oldest rocks on EarthThu, 25 Sep 2008, 14:36:48 EDT
- Earth's oldest known impact crater found in GreenlandThu, 28 Jun 2012, 15:06:26 EDT
- Water in Earth's mantle key to survival of oldest continentsThu, 2 Sep 2010, 13:37:34 EDT