Tuesday, July 29, 2008 - 12:07 in Health & Medicine
The exercise stress test has no value unless its findings are interpreted in the context of a person’s other risk factors for heart disease.
- Excessive increase in heart rate before exercise doubles risk of sudden cardiac death in later lifeTue, 28 Apr 2009, 19:37:00 EDT
- Estrogen therapy could be dangerous for women with existing heart riskTue, 25 Nov 2008, 14:43:39 EST
- Income, education, important factors in heart disease riskTue, 16 Jun 2009, 13:59:43 EDT
- Fuzzy thinking could spot heart disease riskWed, 15 Sep 2010, 10:08:33 EDT
- New heart disease risk score outperforms existing testWed, 8 Jul 2009, 9:39:40 EDT