Tuesday, July 29, 2008 - 12:07 in Health & Medicine
Falls are the leading cause of death from injury among people over 65.
- Falls the leading cause of injury among older adults in ChinaThu, 5 Aug 2010, 10:51:52 EDT
- For elderly, even short falls can be deadlyMon, 1 Nov 2010, 12:03:20 EDT
- Elderly can blame fractures and falls on low sodiumSat, 20 Nov 2010, 3:21:48 EST
- Research model may one day 'inoculate' elderly against slip-related fallsWed, 4 Feb 2009, 10:43:03 EST
- PTs say proper fit and use of walking aids can prevent fall-related injuries in elderlyFri, 10 Jul 2009, 14:50:52 EDT