Thursday, July 3, 2008 - 23:35 in Earth & Climate
Both opponents of coal use and the company that wants to build the plant said it was the first time a court decision had linked carbon dioxide to an air pollution permit.
- A greener way to get electricity from natural gasThu, 3 Dec 2009, 10:39:16 EST
- NASA satellite confirms sharp decline in pollution from US coal power plantsThu, 1 Dec 2011, 21:32:32 EST
- MIT develops initial step toward carbon sequestrationMon, 21 Sep 2009, 11:24:21 EDT
- Carbon sponge could soak up coal emissionsTue, 12 Feb 2013, 10:33:10 EST
- New emissions standards would fuel shift from coal to natural gasSun, 7 Apr 2013, 12:02:33 EDT