Wednesday, May 14, 2008 - 18:14 in Earth & Climate
In declaring the polar bear a threatened species, the Interior Department cited the decline in Arctic sea ice from global warming.
- Federal polar bear research critically flawed, says study in INFORMS journalThu, 8 May 2008, 14:22:11 EDT
- Polar bears: On thin ice? Extinction can be averted, scientists sayWed, 15 Dec 2010, 15:32:44 EST
- Ancestry of polar bears traced to IrelandThu, 7 Jul 2011, 12:37:59 EDT
- Study reveals how Arctic food webs affect mercury in polar bearsTue, 8 Dec 2009, 17:28:49 EST
- Polar bears no longer on 'thin ice': researchers say polar bears could face brighter futureTue, 21 Dec 2010, 15:02:32 EST