Tuesday, May 13, 2008 - 14:28 in Health & Medicine
Even very premature babies benefit from skin-to-skin contact with their mothers during painful medical procedures, a Canadian study has found.
- Music may improve feeding, reduce pain in premature babies: U of A studyFri, 29 May 2009, 9:36:46 EDT
- Synthesizing the most natural of all skin creamsTue, 17 Mar 2009, 11:40:45 EDT
- Tufted bacteria cause infection in premature babiesWed, 29 Apr 2009, 9:51:23 EDT
- Premature babies have altered sensory responses in later lifeMon, 22 Dec 2008, 11:23:26 EST
- Music played to premature babies may lessen pain and improve feeding habitsWed, 27 May 2009, 19:44:48 EDT