Tuesday, May 6, 2008 - 15:49 in Health & Medicine
A growing band of researchers is trying to redefine how diseases are classified — by looking at their genetic underpinnings.
- New Jefferson study may redefine how a chronic auto-immune disease is diagnosedWed, 10 Jun 2009, 11:07:52 EDT
- New rheumatoid arthritis criteria to stave off disabling disease for thousands of peopleThu, 12 Aug 2010, 19:22:12 EDT
- Redefining DNA: Darwin from the atom upMon, 23 Mar 2009, 12:37:13 EDT
- New clues to mystery childhood illness: Kawasaki diseaseThu, 8 Jan 2009, 20:36:03 EST
- Rare fossil forces rethinking of early dinosaur evolutionFri, 11 Dec 2009, 14:30:27 EST