Wednesday, April 30, 2008 - 22:07 in Earth & Climate
A federal judge gave the Interior Department until May 15 to come to a decision on whether to give polar bears protection under the Endangered Species Act.
- Federal polar bear research critically flawed, says study in INFORMS journalThu, 8 May 2008, 14:22:11 EDT
- Ancestry of polar bears traced to IrelandThu, 7 Jul 2011, 12:37:59 EDT
- New tracking approach will help protect polar bearsThu, 18 Jun 2009, 14:51:01 EDT
- Grizzly bears move into polar bear habitat in Manitoba, CanadaTue, 23 Feb 2010, 13:09:55 EST
- For polar bears, it's survival of the fattestTue, 19 Mar 2013, 21:02:00 EDT