Monday, September 23, 2013 - 10:30 in Health & Medicine
An analysis of Americans’ diets from 1970 to 2010 reveals we have a way to go in cutting down on harmful fats and starches to ward off obesity, diabetes and heart disease.
- Danish researchers finally solve the obesity riddleWed, 24 Nov 2010, 17:33:58 EST
- ADA releases updated position paper on vegetarian dietsWed, 1 Jul 2009, 10:39:49 EDT
- Today's teens will die younger of heart diseaseWed, 16 Nov 2011, 18:35:35 EST
- Low-carb, higher-fat diets add no arterial health risks to obese people seeking to lose weightWed, 1 Jun 2011, 9:34:02 EDT
- Obesity increases risk of death in severe vehicle crashes, study showsTue, 21 Dec 2010, 14:12:28 EST