Friday, October 12, 2012 - 00:00 in Health & Medicine
Injections of steroids near the spine have been linked to other rare but devastating complications, including nerve damage, paralysis and strokes.
- Injection therapy for sudden hearing loss disorder may be suitable alternative to oral steroidsTue, 24 May 2011, 17:38:01 EDT
- Transforaminal steroid injection for lumbar radicular pain proves superior to placeboFri, 30 Jul 2010, 0:34:07 EDT
- X-ray guided steroid injections effectively treat hamstring tendonitis, study suggestsThu, 6 May 2010, 10:03:44 EDT
- Steroid injections may slow diabetes-related eye diseaseMon, 28 Dec 2009, 9:29:36 EST
- Steroid injections may slow diabetes-related eye diseaseMon, 14 Dec 2009, 19:10:49 EST