Friday, May 25, 2012 - 01:50 in Health & Medicine
Concern over the possible health and environmental effects of such food has prompted a move for labeling it, but scientists, farmers and technology companies call the measures alarmist.
- A proven tool for losing weight: Reading food labelsWed, 15 Sep 2010, 10:16:03 EDT
- Call for truth in trans fats labeling by the FDAMon, 3 Jan 2011, 9:30:57 EST
- Members of European Parliament discuss food labeling and heart healthThu, 5 Jun 2008, 13:49:52 EDT
- Patient safety reporting and drug label accuracy missing vital informationWed, 10 Mar 2010, 18:24:58 EST
- Restaurant and packaged foods can have more calories than nutrition labeling indicatesTue, 5 Jan 2010, 10:51:28 EST