Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 00:50 in Health & Medicine
In a small clinical trial, six months of treatment with the drug Zytiga, added to standard therapy, eliminated or nearly eliminated tumors in about one-third of men whose disease had not yet spread beyond the prostate gland.
- New drug shows promise in treating drug-resistant prostate cancerFri, 10 Apr 2009, 10:24:39 EDT
- Mayo researchers: Dramatic outcomes in prostate cancer studyFri, 19 Jun 2009, 15:11:50 EDT
- OHSU Cancer Institute researchers find novel chemo drug helps treat prostate cancerFri, 30 May 2008, 18:21:27 EDT
- Enzalutamide adds 5 months survival in late-stage prostate cancerThu, 16 Aug 2012, 11:06:18 EDT
- New medications show promise in treating drug-resistant prostate cancerTue, 7 Apr 2009, 15:50:19 EDT