Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 11:20 in Biology & Nature
I've left the isolation of the hospital after my bone marrow transplant and no longer need to be connected to IVs around the clock. I'm enjoying my freedom, but cancer continues to dictate my choices, writes Suleika Jaouad.
- Race a factor in receiving transplant treatment for bone marrow cancer but does not affect outcomesMon, 8 Dec 2008, 14:44:40 EST
- Trimming the fat boosts blood recovery after marrow transplantWed, 10 Jun 2009, 14:07:50 EDT
- African-Americans and women are less likely to undergo bone marrow transplantationMon, 24 May 2010, 2:07:27 EDT
- Bone marrow transplantation may increase cancer resistance in patientsWed, 24 Aug 2011, 20:34:41 EDT
- A new method for bone-marrow-derived liver stem cells isolation and proliferationWed, 15 Apr 2009, 9:44:14 EDT