Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 00:50 in Psychology & Sociology
A group of young feminists is campaigning against digitally retouched photographs in a teen magazine.
- 'Digital dark age' may doom some dataMon, 27 Oct 2008, 17:29:48 EDT
- Mathematics and fine art: Digitizing paintings through image processingWed, 26 Sep 2012, 10:06:06 EDT
- More at-risk teens and young adults engaging in anal intercourseWed, 19 Nov 2008, 11:57:52 EST
- Teens are heading in wrong direction: Likely to have sex, but not use contraceptionThu, 18 Jun 2009, 2:43:30 EDT
- Getting the big picture quicklyTue, 26 Oct 2010, 23:52:02 EDT