Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 00:50 in Health & Medicine
The same degenerative brain disease found in football players and boxers has been found in veterans exposed to roadside bombs, a finding with potentially profound implications.
- First former college football player diagnosed with CTEThu, 22 Oct 2009, 10:08:36 EDT
- Agent Orange exposure linked to Graves' disease in Vietnam veterans, UB study findsMon, 28 Jun 2010, 12:09:44 EDT
- Can a mother's voice spur recovery from a coma?Mon, 10 May 2010, 14:38:32 EDT
- Exposure to Agent Orange linked to prostate cancer in Vietnam veteransTue, 5 Aug 2008, 9:28:38 EDT
- Illinois professor chairs committee that recommends immediate calories, protein for TBITue, 3 May 2011, 13:34:47 EDT