Wednesday, May 16, 2012 - 17:20 in Biology & Nature
The largest-ever study of the relationship between coffee consumption and health showed that regular coffee drinkers had a lower risk of dying from a variety of diseases.
- New study: Coffee drinkers have slightly lower death rates than people who do not drink coffeeMon, 16 Jun 2008, 17:22:18 EDT
- New study links caffeinated coffee to vision lossThu, 4 Oct 2012, 10:08:44 EDT
- Coffee drinkers less likely to be hospitalized for heart rhythm disturbancesTue, 2 Mar 2010, 18:30:12 EST
- Drinking coffee slows progression of liver disease in chronic hepatitis C sufferersTue, 20 Oct 2009, 13:15:17 EDT
- Coffee associated with reduced risk of hospitalization for heart rhythm disturbancesTue, 2 Mar 2010, 18:30:08 EST