Tuesday, May 15, 2012 - 00:10 in Health & Medicine
An examination of 42 studies showed that intrauterine devices had a higher success rate in preventing pregnancy after unprotected sex than two pills that are used more often.
- Intrauterine devices reduce repeat abortionsWed, 9 Jun 2010, 10:28:58 EDT
- Emergency contraception: Advance provision does not reduce pregnancy ratesTue, 16 Mar 2010, 19:57:54 EDT
- IUDs reduce pregnancy rates compared to hormonal contraceptivesTue, 15 Jun 2010, 19:52:38 EDT
- Immediate use of an IUD following abortion more likely to prevent unintended pregnanciesWed, 8 Jun 2011, 18:33:13 EDT
- Education may improve hospital prescription rate of emergency contraception to teensThu, 5 Mar 2009, 12:38:50 EST