Tuesday, May 15, 2012 - 00:10 in Health & Medicine
Swimming is second only to walking as the nation's most popular recreational activity, and its benefits can be enjoyed regardless of age or infirmity.
- Government's personal health record project meets with limited enthusiasm from patientsWed, 17 Nov 2010, 4:45:06 EST
- Older adults concern for personal health linked to walking difficultyTue, 24 Mar 2009, 18:23:26 EDT
- Integrating private insurance with public health would improve US health care -- studyWed, 27 Jan 2010, 13:11:19 EST
- Study reveals that nation's national forests can provide public health benefitsWed, 7 Sep 2011, 19:37:12 EDT
- Penn researchers connect baboon personalities to social success and health benefitsMon, 1 Oct 2012, 16:37:57 EDT