Monday, May 14, 2012 - 02:40 in Psychology & Sociology
The practice of freezing eggs to enable a pregnancy later on is growing, doctors say, with parents lending emotional and financial support to adult daughters.
- Parents need to be convinced their daughters should receive HPV vaccineTue, 4 May 2010, 19:16:31 EDT
- More parents say they won't vaccinate daughters against HPV, researchers findMon, 18 Mar 2013, 17:33:42 EDT
- Cold-blooded mothers: Magpie parents seem to induce mortality of 'unwanted' chicksMon, 3 May 2010, 18:27:08 EDT
- Study shows how daughter is different from motherMon, 18 Aug 2008, 23:14:29 EDT
- The how and why of freezing the common fruit flyFri, 18 Dec 2009, 9:38:21 EST