Thursday, May 10, 2012 - 19:50 in Psychology & Sociology
The benefits of breast-feeding are many, but hospitals undermine the practice by sending mothers home with free samples of baby formula.
- Breastfeeding tied to stronger maternal response to baby's cryWed, 20 Apr 2011, 10:35:25 EDT
- Even the sickest babies benefit from breast-feedingWed, 27 Oct 2010, 15:33:11 EDT
- New research reveals mothers need infant feeding informationWed, 29 Jul 2009, 18:23:45 EDT
- Hospitals provide formula sample packs while medical organizations encourage breastfeedingMon, 1 Sep 2008, 21:35:45 EDT
- Supplementing babies' formula with DHA boosts cognitive developmentTue, 15 Sep 2009, 1:16:14 EDT