In an unusual move that may prompt millions of women to rethink their use of popular bone-building drugs, the Food and Drug Administration published an analysis that suggested caution against long-term use of the drugs, but fell short of issuing specific recommendations.
- Study links long-term use of osteoporosis drugs to unusual fracturesTue, 22 Feb 2011, 17:22:17 EST
- IV drug treatment for out-of-hospital cardiac arrest may not improve long-term survivalTue, 24 Nov 2009, 19:29:21 EST
- Taking a break from osteoporosis drugs can protect bonesThu, 18 Nov 2010, 14:53:33 EST
- Quantity vs. quality: Long-term use of bone-building osteoporosis drugsWed, 10 Mar 2010, 8:24:23 EST
- The influence of advertising on drug recommendationsMon, 28 Feb 2011, 13:04:13 EST