Monday, May 7, 2012 - 16:30 in Health & Medicine
A study shows consumption of omega-3 fatty acids is associated with lower blood levels of beta-amyloid protein, a possible indication of increased risk for Alzheimer's disease.
- Omega-6 fatty acids: Make them a part of heart-healthy eatingMon, 26 Jan 2009, 18:08:00 EST
- Link examined between omega-3 fatty acid levels and biological aging marker in patients with CHDTue, 19 Jan 2010, 16:36:22 EST
- Omega-3 may cut risk of artery disease, heart attacks for patients with stentsThu, 26 May 2011, 17:02:53 EDT
- Eating fish and foods with omega-3 fatty acids linked to lower risk of age-related eye diseaseMon, 9 Jun 2008, 17:15:24 EDT
- A deficiency of dietary omega-3 may explain depressive behaviorsSun, 30 Jan 2011, 13:31:28 EST