Monday, May 7, 2012 - 22:50 in Health & Medicine
The data suggested that Vertex could have a multibillion-dollar franchise in treating cystic fibrosis, a life-threatening genetic disorder that affects about 70,000 people worldwide.
- Smoking cigarettes simulates cystic fibrosis Wed, 12 Oct 2011, 16:40:03 EDT
- Insights into a new therapy for a rare form of cystic fibrosisMon, 29 Oct 2012, 10:23:12 EDT
- Study shows new medication effectively treats underlying cause of cystic fibrosisWed, 2 Nov 2011, 20:41:46 EDT
- Common cold virus efficiently delivers corrected gene to cystic fibrosis cellsMon, 20 Jul 2009, 20:43:08 EDT
- New drug hope for cystic fibrosis patientsTue, 9 Sep 2008, 7:43:06 EDT