Monday, May 7, 2012 - 13:20 in Health & Medicine
Pathologists took up the question of why the Soviet leader Vladimir Ilyich Lenin had a fatal stroke at the age of 54.
- World leaders focus on stroke prevention, care as Stroke journal turns 40Tue, 25 May 2010, 6:46:24 EDT
- Vitamin D deficiency does not increase stroke risk among blacksSun, 14 Nov 2010, 12:33:23 EST
- UK doctors still undertreating major risk factor for strokeThu, 13 Oct 2011, 4:02:38 EDT
- New online tool predicts probability of death from strokeThu, 10 Feb 2011, 12:05:35 EST
- Good news about $4 gas? Fewer traffic deathsThu, 10 Jul 2008, 12:29:30 EDT