Monday, May 7, 2012 - 19:00 in Health & Medicine
The study compared 25 rural Rwandan clinics that offered AIDS treatment with 25 similar clinics that did not.
- Many NIH-funded clinical trials go unpublished over 2 years after completionWed, 4 Jan 2012, 5:04:45 EST
- Mayo Clinic study reveals rural, unmarried women at higher risk for depressionWed, 11 Jun 2008, 15:57:02 EDT
- New TMS clinic offers noninvasive treatment for major depressionThu, 5 Nov 2009, 14:13:14 EST
- Centralized health care more cost-effective, offers better access to preventive servicesTue, 14 Sep 2010, 9:08:02 EDT
- Patients at small, isolated, rural hospitals in US more likely to receive lower quality of care Tue, 5 Jul 2011, 20:36:24 EDT