Monday, May 7, 2012 - 19:00 in Mathematics & Economics
Abbott Laboratories said it reached an agreement with the federal government and most states to pay $1.6 billion in connection with its marketing of the anti-seizure drug Depakote.
- Exclusive marketing contracts best when competition is fierce, Rotman study findsWed, 18 Mar 2009, 13:53:40 EDT
- Billions of particles of anti-matter created in laboratoryMon, 17 Nov 2008, 17:23:32 EST
- New study sheds light on the growing US wind power marketFri, 17 Jul 2009, 13:51:44 EDT
- Off-label marketing of medicines in the US is rife but difficult to controlTue, 5 Apr 2011, 18:33:26 EDT
- $45 billion a year is spent by public on health costs for full-time workers and familiesFri, 2 May 2008, 0:28:22 EDT