Sunday, May 6, 2012 - 00:50 in Mathematics & Economics
Technological advances are helping refine tools for hearing in less-than-ideal circumstances.
- New tool to assess speech development in infants, toddlers with hearing impairmentsTue, 23 Sep 2008, 14:09:22 EDT
- Deaf, hard-of-hearing students perform first test of sign language by cell phoneMon, 16 Aug 2010, 16:19:43 EDT
- New software 'hearing dummies' pave the way for tailor-made hearing aids Mon, 13 Jun 2011, 10:32:32 EDT
- Now hear this: Mouse study sheds light on hearing loss in older adultsMon, 9 Nov 2009, 15:25:03 EST
- Study: Abuse rates higher among deaf and hard-of-hearing children compared with hearing youthsTue, 18 Jan 2011, 15:33:15 EST