Sunday, May 6, 2012 - 00:50 in Health & Medicine
Michael French has frontotemporal dementia, for which there is no cure or treatment. As his condition deteriorated, his wife, Ruth, had to move him to a nursing home, where she spends most days.
- Malaria medication may help against 1 type of frontotemporal dementiaWed, 2 Feb 2011, 9:33:53 EST
- When the economy is down, alcohol consumption goes upThu, 13 Oct 2011, 10:37:58 EDT
- Hospice care increasing for nursing home patients with dementiaWed, 15 Dec 2010, 10:54:54 EST
- Injury and hazards in home health care nursing are a growing concernWed, 7 Oct 2009, 11:05:03 EDT
- Memory lane: Older persons with more schooling spend fewer years with cognitive lossMon, 12 May 2008, 12:28:49 EDT