Saturday, May 5, 2012 - 00:00 in Mathematics & Economics
As patients assume more of the responsibility for costs, complex billing and more aggressive collection by providers are resulting in negative credit report data that lingers for years.
- Cuts to rewards plans unlikely to hurt credit card use, Rotman study showsMon, 20 Jul 2009, 12:38:17 EDT
- Study: Credit crisis, debt load a double whammy for investmentMon, 9 Nov 2009, 16:49:24 EST
- How American consumers view debt: a case studyTue, 19 Apr 2011, 15:12:29 EDT
- A good story can trump a bad credit score in peer-to-peer lendingMon, 16 May 2011, 19:34:04 EDT
- What, me worry? Young adults get self-esteem boost from debtMon, 6 Jun 2011, 12:35:54 EDT