Friday, May 4, 2012 - 12:20 in Psychology & Sociology
The woman didn't feel sick, yet the doctor made the diagnosis just by looking at her and asking her a few simple questions. Did you guess the right answer in the latest "Think Like a Doctor" challenge?
- Doctors talk frankly about what encourages and impedes early diagnosis of Alzheimer'sSun, 12 Jul 2009, 6:42:33 EDT
- Present imperfect: Doctors in training work even when illTue, 14 Sep 2010, 16:37:22 EDT
- As health goes awry, doctor-patient relationship more than a nicetyTue, 7 Jul 2009, 17:30:33 EDT
- Promising results for rapid viral diagnosis tests in emergency roomsTue, 6 Oct 2009, 19:52:39 EDT
- iPhone can diagnose stroke: studyMon, 9 May 2011, 10:03:13 EDT