Friday, May 4, 2012 - 02:00 in Biology & Nature
The gene variant responsible for blondness in dark-skinned indigenous islanders is distinctly different from the gene that causes blond hair in Europeans, researchers report.
- Naturally blond hair in Solomon Islanders rooted in native gene, Stanford study findsThu, 3 May 2012, 17:12:42 EDT
- What did our ancestors look like?Sun, 13 Jan 2013, 21:01:13 EST
- Important new hair-loss gene discoveredSun, 12 Oct 2008, 13:28:29 EDT
- The key to good foreign aid: Research highlights aid achievements in Solomon IslandsMon, 16 Mar 2009, 10:33:44 EDT
- Cellular channel may open doors to skin conditions, hair growthThu, 15 Apr 2010, 14:04:28 EDT