Friday, May 4, 2012 - 12:20 in Psychology & Sociology
A study found that people who do not look at e-mail on a regular basis at work are less stressed about their daily tasks and are more productive.
- How do older people use e-mail?Mon, 19 Apr 2010, 10:32:01 EDT
- Marriage and committed romance reduce stress-related hormone productionTue, 17 Aug 2010, 12:08:21 EDT
- New research finds workers more prone to lie in E-mailThu, 25 Sep 2008, 13:22:26 EDT
- Rational or random? Professor models how people send e-mailsWed, 19 Nov 2008, 13:37:53 EST
- Email 'vacations' decrease stress, increase concentration, researchers sayThu, 3 May 2012, 16:13:26 EDT