Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 01:40 in Health & Medicine
A city task force reported a 22 percent increase in two years and called for legislation to better track prescriptions, with the goal of preventing drug abuse.
- Analysis of opioid prescription practices finds areas of concernTue, 5 Apr 2011, 17:05:54 EDT
- Deaths from strong prescription painkillers are on the increase Wed, 24 Aug 2011, 4:02:48 EDT
- Increase in Internet access parallels growth in prescription drug abuseThu, 12 May 2011, 4:02:29 EDT
- Drexel study: Misuse of pain medication is pathway to high-risk behaviorsFri, 22 Jul 2011, 22:33:34 EDT
- Young people driving epidemic of prescription drug abuseTue, 16 Oct 2012, 10:36:13 EDT