Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 01:40 in Health & Medicine
Cellulaze, a new treatment that requires only one doctor’s visit, is being breathlessly hailed by many as a bona fide solution, but some doctors have reservations.
- The unfolding 'SAGA' of transcriptional co-activatorsThu, 14 Jul 2011, 22:35:26 EDT
- Study finds more Americans bypassing their personal physician when immediate treatment requiredTue, 7 Sep 2010, 10:14:54 EDT
- For HIV-positive patients, delayed treatment a costly decisionMon, 22 Nov 2010, 12:11:30 EST
- 1 big problem with many possible solutionsWed, 21 Apr 2010, 9:37:58 EDT
- Case Western Reserve professor helps control infectious diseases with models and mathFri, 19 Dec 2008, 11:49:56 EST