Wednesday, May 2, 2012 - 00:10 in Mathematics & Economics
Pfizer said in a regulatory filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission that it was taking a $450 million charge against first-quarter earnings to settle the case.
- Fluorescent color of coral larvae predicts whether they'll settle or swimTue, 25 Jan 2011, 19:33:37 EST
- ACLU -- Myriad Genetics lawsuit will become landmark caseThu, 14 May 2009, 17:49:46 EDT
- Surf's up: Turbulence tells sea urchins to settle downTue, 9 Apr 2013, 16:35:24 EDT
- Pfizer Hemophilia presents new data at the World Federation of Hemophilia 2010 CongressFri, 9 Jul 2010, 1:49:47 EDT
- Paleo-Indians settled North America earlier than thought, study suggestsThu, 24 Mar 2011, 14:38:39 EDT