Wednesday, May 2, 2012 - 22:10 in Health & Medicine
United States authorities have charged 107 people, including doctors and nurses, for trying to defraud the federal Medicare health care program for the elderly and disabled of about $452 million.
- Complex choices in Medicare Advantage program may overwhelm seniors, study findsThu, 18 Aug 2011, 9:34:03 EDT
- Experts favor broad medicare reforms to control costs and foster health-care innovationsTue, 3 Nov 2009, 11:58:50 EST
- CRC screening before medicare age could save millions in federal health care dollarsMon, 6 Oct 2008, 8:49:28 EDT
- Elderly Medicare beneficiaries give their coverage higher ratings than do those with ESITue, 12 May 2009, 0:42:18 EDT
- Extra medicare charges for the rich a slippery slope, expert saysMon, 9 Mar 2009, 14:24:04 EDT