Monday, April 30, 2012 - 21:30 in Health & Medicine
An analysis of eight people who went into cardiac arrest after receiving shocks from the devices highlights the risks they carry and the importance of using them properly.
- Dispatcher-assisted bystander CPR best choice for possible cardiac arrest signsTue, 22 Dec 2009, 13:52:39 EST
- Using chest compressions first just as successful as immediate defibrillation after cardiac arrestThu, 9 Sep 2010, 0:44:19 EDT
- CPR is successful without mouth-to-mouth, but not without oxygenMon, 30 Nov 2009, 14:42:44 EST
- Study uncovers novel genetic variation linked to increased risk of sudden cardiac arrestThu, 30 Jun 2011, 18:36:09 EDT
- For cardiac arrest CPR performed by laypersons, chest compression-only may lead to better outcomesTue, 5 Oct 2010, 16:33:18 EDT