Monday, April 30, 2012 - 14:40 in Health & Medicine
An icy clash between Minnesota’s Democratic governor and Republican lawmakers shows the politics involved in a crucial element of the new federal health care law.
- News in red and blue: Messages about social factors and health can backfireThu, 15 Oct 2009, 16:54:23 EDT
- Democratic, republican presidents have had similar economic records, says political scientistThu, 4 Feb 2010, 16:17:51 EST
- Next-generation hospital design can improve health -- and save moneyThu, 13 Jan 2011, 14:40:25 EST
- Which politicians do voters blame for the down economy?Tue, 17 Aug 2010, 16:22:25 EDT
- Quality health care delivery key election issue, says CMAJWed, 6 Apr 2011, 14:39:02 EDT